Our new Ft. Lonesome Logo (designed by Land) on one of our very favorite t-shirts, a Jungmaven's Jung Tee, a hemp blended garment. Here's some hemp facts for your brain: Hemp fabric stands up to extensive wear due...Read more
Our new Ft. Lonesome Logo (designed by Land) on one of our very favorite t-shirts, a Jungmaven's Jung Tee, a hemp blended garment. Here's some hemp facts for your brain:
- Hemp fabric stands up to extensive wear due to hemp’s long, strong fiber structure adding durability.
- Hemp is mold-, mildew-, and microbe-resistant, making it nearly indestructible with normal use.
- Hemp clothing is very breathable and has excellent insulation properties, keeping the wearer warm in cooler weather and cool in the summer.
- Those who spend long hours outdoors will appreciate that hemp fabric is UV resistant.
- Hemp clothing is perfect for people with chemical sensitivities. The natural color of hemp easily accepts sustainable dyes and can also be bleached without harsh chemicals.
- When hemp clothing is no longer wearable it can biodegrade completely.
- Hemp doesn’t need many pesticides or herbicides. Hemp plants shade out their weeds, especially when grown in a stand. Planting 200-300 plants per square meter creates a mini-canopy that acts like a protective umbrella for the soil, aiding the self-mulching process.
From the Jungmaven website:
- Classic fit, lighter weight, easy to wear
- Season-less hemp and organic cotton blend in our tried and true 5oz weight fabric
- Mid-weight 5oz. 55 Hemp | 45 Organic Cotton
- Garment dyed
- Made in the USA with quality globally sourced materials
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry warm
- Unisex Sizing