COVID-19 MASK RESOURCES
Into this brave new world we go....
We have teamed up with our friends, frequent collaborators and fellow Austin business, Howler Brothers, to create a limited edition Fort Lonesome x Howler Brothers Mask. These masks are created from repurposed overtock shirts that they were kind enough to donate to us. Howler's fabric is engineered with breathability and comfort in mind, making these masks great for wearing for hot weather. Also, for this run of masks, we will be donating 30% of purchase to Dig Deep, a human rights non-profit working to ensure that every American has clean, running water. For more information on Dig Deep, visit DigDeep.Org.
We are offering bulk pricing on masks for businesses looking for orders of 25 or more. Please EMAIL US to inquire about this option.
With all of that said, we understand if you need a different option. We just want everyone to be safe out there! Here are some great tutorials we've found for making your own masks, should you have the time and resources! These should suit all skill levels.
- The New York Times - This is a great step-by-step guide to making your own mask. Includes a download and print tutorial and pattern.
- Leslie Bonnell's tutorial - If you're looking for a thorough tutorial and a way to pitch in, we encourage you to check out this tutorial.
- Easy No Sew Mask - Easy tutorial using a cloth napkin and two hair ties.
- Savilino - another Austinite in mask production.
- Lots of folks on etsy
- Esquire magazine recommends